[Debian-sf-devel] [Bug #113] Install fails to change the mailman config

From: noreply
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] [Bug #113] Install fails to change the mailman config to reflect the SF setup
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 04:55:33 -0400

=================== Bug #113: Latest Modifications ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=113&group_id=259

Changes by: Roland Mas <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Apr-24 10:55 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
         Assigned to | None                      | lo-lan-do

I\'m not sure I agree.  Why would you want to change the global Mailman
configuration, since each list is individually configured the way it should?

=================== Bug #113: Full Bug Snapshot ===================

Project: Sourceforge for Debian
Category:  None
Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  None
Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  lo-lan-do

Original Submission:  The install should change localhost to the name of the
list server in the file /etc/mailman/mm_cfg.py

Follow-Ups:

I'm not sure I agree.  Why would you want to change the global Mailman
configuration, since each list is individually configured the way it should?

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=113&group_id=259