[Debian-sf-devel] [Bug #115] system projects registration date is set to

From: noreply
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] [Bug #115] system projects registration date is set to 1970
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:00:33 -0400

=================== Bug #115: Latest Modifications ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=115&group_id=259

Changes by: Roland Mas <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Apr-24 16:00 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
         Assigned to | None                      | lo-lan-do
              Status | Open                      | Closed

I fixed it (only for fresh installs though, since there's no way to know when
the package was installed if it's in the past).  It's committed in CVS, will be
in next release.

=================== Bug #115: Full Bug Snapshot ===================

Submitted by: ksoonson                  Project: Sourceforge for Debian
Submitted on: 2002-Apr-23 08:55
Category:  None                         Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  None                        Resolution:  Fixed
Assigned to:  lo-lan-do                 Status:  Closed

Original Submission:  The following projects which the system generates at
install are shown as registered on 1970-01-01 09:00.

 Master Group
 News Group
 Stats Group
 Peer Ratings Group

I am not sure if this is intentional but IMHO, if you can correct it, setting
the date to the time when debian-sf was first installed would be better...

Thanks very much~~

p.s. I remember this happens on 2.5.X and 2.6.X both.

Follow-up Comments

Date: 2002-Apr-24 16:00             By: lo-lan-do
I fixed it (only for fresh installs though, since there's no way to know when
the package was installed if it's in the past).  It's committed in CVS, will be
in next release.

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=115&group_id=259