Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Re: [CoopX] SourceForget change in policy; Larry i

From: Roland Mas
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Re: [CoopX] SourceForget change in policy; Larry is speaking now !
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 09:46:41 +0200

Grant Bowman (2002-05-10 23:03:16 -0700) :

>> Sourceforge package will probably be available in next debian release
>> and easily installable.
>
> Excellent.  So in woody version 2.5-29 is available.  Is this stable
> now?  I am assuming you do not mean Sarge (woody+1).

We indeed do not mean Sarge.  Sourceforge 2.5-29 is in Woody, and it
seems to be stable.  We have had no bug or error reports for quite a
while now.  On the other hand, Woody is not the stable distribution
yet.  It's frozen, but it hasn't been released (unless I'm having one
of those mornings when nobody tells me anything, but I think it would
be written all over the place in big flaming letters).

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

 ar c   t  e l  l  iè    u   ai  i    a   mi    .
  -- Signatures à collectionner, série n°1, partie 2/3.