Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Package is split! Testers wanted!

From: Soon-Son Kwon
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Package is split! Testers wanted!
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 12:37:59 +0900

This was one of the most exciting news for me!

Thanks Roland & I will let you know the test result sooner or later.

I don't know when you will release 2.6.12 but if you can wait
for me to work more on i18n, I will do that for this weekend
to make it more multilingual...

Thanks again & let's prepare bug-hunting season! :-)

Have a nice weekend...