[Debian-sf-devel] debian-sf 2.6 status?

From: Mathieu Peltier
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] debian-sf 2.6 status?
Date: 26 Sep 2002 18:52:40 +0200

Hi,

I would like to know what is the status of the debian-sf 2.6 package? When the
package will be usable for production? What can we do to help?

A feature that we would like to see working is in particular the stats (we have
tried to look at the problem, it seems that the statistics process is very
complicated... In any case, the necessary files are not included in the current
debian 2.6 package (for example stats_ftp_logparse.pl or
stats_http_logparse.pl), but are in the CVS repository.

The old big sourceforge package has been splitted into several small packages
for better maintenance and flexibility. But do these packages have to be
installed yet in the same box?

For info, I have almost succeed to install the latest CVS version in my box (I
experiment some problems with the 2.6-0+12 packages) It seems that there is yet
problem with LDAP, which does not allow to approve new project for example. Very
good work! The new Debian theme is beautifull :-)

ps: We are thinking also to add the support of the Sympa mailing list management
software (instead of Mailman). It seems that to add this support should not very
difficult to wrote.

Thank you.
Best regards,

--
Mathieu Peltier
INRIA Rhône-Alpes - ObjectWeb Consortium