Re: [Debian-sf-devel] [Patch #364] bug_dump.php

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-devel] [Patch #364] bug_dump.php
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 01:54:38 -0700 (PDT)

http://mail.nongnu.org/pipermail/debian-sf-devel/2002-June/000312.html

Here is my original mail again,
Dear All,
Thanks to much help from Roland Mas, And Christian
Bayle I have now gotten debian-sf running.

The server is hosted on introspector.sourceforge.net,
but  I had to hack in my dynamic IPs, so I think when
I get assigned a new IP I will have to do some work.

My first contribution is small, but you might like it,
the following files where not in debian-sf,
and the export/index.php had broken links.
I have extracted them from :
http://phpxref.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/export/patch_dump.php.source.html
http://phpxref.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/export/bug_dump.php.source.html
and they are submitted as patches.

Now on the sourceforge webpage you will see
http://sourceforge.net/export
--------------SNIP--------------
XML Exports

All XML exporting of project data is now centralized
in the xml export script. This is primarily for
project administrators who want to download the data
in the SF.net database associated with their project.
Note that this does not include any data from CVS,
Project Web, Project Downloads, Surveys, Forums, or
Mailing Lists. This is purely data in the web
application which includes:
# Tracker items, tracker comments, and tracker
modifications
# News items
# Document Manager items

You must be a project administrator, and logged in to
access this page. Please note that large projects may
take substantial time and database resources to export
so please limit automated access to once daily.

http://sourceforge.net/export/xml_export.php?group_id=###

This mean that the dump is good enough for doing alot
of the extraction. I have done an XML dump of my
project, introspector.sourceforge.net.
If anyone else has a project that they want to test
with, please run the dump and send me the XML.

Mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/