[Debian-sf-devel] ["Lamoureux, Robert" <address@hidden>] Updated Patch f

From: Roland Mas
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] ["Lamoureux, Robert" <address@hidden>] Updated Patch file
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 18:55:01 +0200

  People, good day.

  Here's a patch by Robert Lamoureux.  He seems to be too shy to post
it to a public list before it's 100% perfect, but there's no shame in
it.  "Release early, release often", they say.

  The current version of this patch seems rather good, except for the
debian/control file.  I'm not sure the sourceforge-cronolog package is
needed, but I'm pretty sure that 1. it'll need to depend on cronolog,
2. the sourceforge package will need to depend on it always (as
opposed to sourceforge-cronolog OR sourceforge-lists-mailman OR
sourceforge-lists, as the patch currently does).

  Barring that, come on Bob, own up!  It's good!  I hope you'll post
next version on the Savannah patch tracher :-)

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Updated Patch file Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:57:05 -0400
Roland,

Let's see if this patch is any better.  I made changed to the
changelog/rules and control file per your request.

Let me know how this goes.

Thanks
Bob

P.S  I have another separate patch working on the themes problems I have
uncovered.  The themes stuff does not work completely correctly and I have
been fixing that section lately.