Re: [Debian-sf-devel] ["Lamoureux, Robert" <address@hidden>] Updated Pat

From: Andreas Schrattenecker
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-devel] ["Lamoureux, Robert" <address@hidden>] Updated Patch file
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:53:50 +0200

Hi,

I tried the patch and with some minor changes many stats
started to work. Thank you for the patch Robert.

Following changes:

* changed path to /usr/lib/sourceforge/lib/include.pl in
  stats_project_logparse.pl
  stats_ftp_logparse.pl
  stats_http_logparse.pl
  stats_sum.pl

* changed path to php, #!/usr/bin/php4 -f
  in db_stats_agg.php

* added missing files stats_site.inc and stats_project.inc
  to /usr/lib/sourceforge/lib, and changed path in
  site_stats.php to find them.

after these changes at least following stats seems to work:
Most active this week
Activity Percentile,
Page Views
Tracker Stats
Rank
Reports for  7, 30 days and monthly
30 day graph, 7 day graph (for projects >=30 day lifetime)