[Debian-sf-devel] [ 101487 ] compiling stats

From: nobody
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] [ 101487 ] compiling stats
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 07:33:37 -0500

Support Request #101487, was updated on 2002-Nov-04 10:19
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101487&group_id=259

Category: None

By: lo-lan-do
Date: 2002-Nov-07 13:33
Logged In: YES
user_id=1111
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0.0) Gecko/20020623
Debian/1.0.0-0.woody.1

About the RSS widget: if it's just another page, then it's a
valuable addition.  Just correct me if I'm wrong, but it
seems to be that it can be done by just adding one (or two)
PHP files and linking to them.  If that is so, then a patch
will be greatly appreciated, and probably applied rapidly.
If on the other hand you need deeper changes to existing
files, we'll have to review it more thoroughly: we would
prefer not to risk breaking existing stuff.

In any case, this is not related to the stats entry, so I'm
closing this support request.  Feel free to open a new one
for your RSS thingy, or just join us on the debian-sf-devel
mailing-list.

Thanks for your suggestion!

By: javes