Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Re: Public relations and journalists, again

From: Rick Moen
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Re: Public relations and journalists, again
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 14:05:35 -0800

Hi, Roland!

> I'm pleased that my rants have at least had the effect of raising
> the awareness about Debian-SF among people who have some power to help
> it raise in others.  Keep it up guys :-)

I'm particularly happy about that, myself.  During the long period when
I worked at a certain proprietary software firm that had been a much
more likeable Linux hardware firm when I joined (but which shall go
nameless ;-> ), it was cheering to know that Debian-SF was still out
there, keeping the open-source version moving forward.[1]

And I always use Debian by preference.

[1] At the risk of further ranting:  In a way that Savannah wasn't,
on account of its antique codebase.

--
Cheers,               "All persons, living and dead, are purely coincidental,
Rick Moen             and should not be construed."