[Debian-sf-devel] Command Line Interface

From: Tim Perdue
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] Command Line Interface
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 15:45:37 -0600

I just wondered if anyone knows anything about whipping up a CLI to GF, and if they have time to do it.

I want something kind of like cvs, where you issue a command to login, and then you are in business permanently.

gforge address@hidden login
gforge address@hidden submit-patch project-foo -m "my description" < mypatch.diff
gforge address@hidden close-bug 453456 -m "my description"
gforge address@hidden release-file project-foo -m "my description" myfile.tar.gz

That kind of stuff.

I am currently rewriting the File Release System in OO to support this.

Tim