[Debian-sf-devel] Reverted Gforge diff

From: Roland Mas
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] Reverted Gforge diff
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 16:33:25 +0100

  Hi there,

  Since Gforge now has its own CVS repository, I reverted the last
commit that happened on Debian-SF.  That commit was a merge of the
Gforge branch.  We now therefore have a Debian-SF 2.6-0+17+ on
debian-sf HEAD.  Development of Gforge should go on the Gforge
repository.  This one is kept merely for maintaining the current SF2.6
packages for people not wishing to switch to Gforge yet.

  Still present are the 2.5 branch (for updates on SF 2.5) and the
Woody branch (for updates on the version of the package in the
currently stable Debian distribution, Woody).  Branches gforge and
plugins should be considered dead.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Shyumiribirikku ga susunde imashyou ka ?
  -- Le Schmilblick en japonais