[Debian-sf-devel] [Bug #2848] Register New Project Error

From: nobody
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] [Bug #2848] Register New Project Error
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 07:08:42 -0500

=================== BUG #2848: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2848&group_id=259

Submitted by: domeng                  Project: Sourceforge for Debian
Submitted on: Mon 03/17/03 at 12:08
Category:  None                       Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  None                      Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Open

Original Submission:  When Registering a New Project, On Step 3, The link "I
AGREE" points to basicinfo.php. This file doesnt exist. I took a wild guess and
renamed projectinfo.php to basicinfo.php

No Followups Have Been Posted

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: