demo-schools-discuss

[DS-discuss]good news!

From: Suraj Kumar
Subject: [DS-discuss]good news!
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 12:10:24 +0530

i dont know if I told you all about this already, but the news is that
gpasokan.com was safe. it seems it had some hardware crash but the ISP
had the backups. Unfortunately it had  only a few stuff in its backups
(the  actual mailman  DB was  missing).  However  I could  recover the
subscription  log files.  so  what I'm  planning is  to get  the email
addys  off the  subscription logs  and subscribe  them to  our current
list.

soon  gpasokan.com will  be available  for our  mainstream use  and if
needed, we  can switch our mailing  list back to  gpasokan.com. I dont
know if its worth to switch  over the mailing list to gpasokan.com but
sure we need our web pages on gpasokan.com.

best...

  -Suraj
--
| Comradory of unblemished friends is worthy of embrace; the       |