demo-schools-discuss

RE: [DS-discuss]summer camp??

From: Abhilash_Shanmugham
Subject: RE: [DS-discuss]summer camp??
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 12:07:59 +0530

Just joined the list recently .. can I know the dates of the camp .
I am generally  free on weekends can take a day off on the weekday
if needed but availability for a whole week is
bordering on difficult to impossible

- Abhi

"In the confrontation between the stream
and the rock, the stream always wins;
not through strength,but through persistence."
   -Ancient Wisdom