demo-schools-discuss

[DS-discuss]Freedom gear

From: Vytautas \\\"Vytzka\\\" Juodis
Subject: [DS-discuss]Freedom gear
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 23:56:40 -0700 (PDT)

 OK, at first - hello to everybody, I am Vytzka and I
guess I'm now in charge of the Freedom Gear :). As I
imagine, I'll have to create images and slogans for
T-shirts and other things.
 At first I'd like to ask you about the main logo of
this project. I couldn't see it in your website, so I
guess there is no such thing. How would you think of
having a logo? (stupid question, I guess:)) If you
don't mind, I guess the logo could be somehow
connected with air (for it is said 'free as air') or
wind, maybe even some kind of mythological creature or
ancient god. So I'd like to hear your opinion about
this thing.
 Ok, so this should be enough for a first time, I
guess.

=====
With regards, Vytautas "Vytzka" Juodis