demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss]Re: Demo-schools-discuss Digest, Vol 2, Issue 3

From: Suraj Kumar
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss]Re: Demo-schools-discuss Digest, Vol 2, Issue 3
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:08:20 +0530

Ramesh Pallikara writes:

 > it's gr8  to see so many pple  coming out to design  the logo(s), i
 > feel  it  is  fair  to  let everyone  interested  bring  out  their
 > design(s), so that we'll have a lot of options and later vote for a
 > choice ....  instead of just one  person "taking care"  of the logo
 > part.
 >
 > personally,  i'm eager to see what Vytzka has to offer just as eager as
 > i am to see what Gokul has to offer.

so am I.  and  it isn't fair on our parts to  overload ramesh with all
the artwork  ;) it would  be wonderful if  gokul can get on  board and
help form the creative team along with ramesh and vytzka.

 > me too .......

<ot>
how come? didn't you buy the Tees?
</ot>

 >  - a long lost address@hidden    :-)

:) if you  said so... actually we are all lost  then.  c'mon it wasn't
our  fault  ;)   the  server  went  b0ink.   lets   blame  it  on  the
machine... after all it can't flame us!

  -Suraj
--
| The chest of pain in poverty stores and breeds,                  |