demo-schools-discuss

[DS-discuss]A couple of ideas

From: Patrick Klee
Subject: [DS-discuss]A couple of ideas
Date: 11 Apr 2003 23:55:04 +0600

I had one or two ideas:

1) A pheonix (Which is a mythological bird covered in flames) with  a
pencil in one claw and a notepad in the other.

2) The GNU logo from Savannah, the one where the bull is levitating with
a computer and playing the recorder.  I thought we could have a bull at
a desk, with glasses and a suit on, but the slacks are cut off at the
knees.  We could also have Demo @ Schools at the top like wrapped in the
shape of a circle.

I think these would be cool and not terrifying.

Maybe if you guys pick mine I could get a couple of shirts.  Oh yeah,
maybe we could make both if you like my ideas.