demo-schools-discuss

[DS-discuss]adding binary files to DS CVS?

From: M K Saravanan
Subject: [DS-discuss]adding binary files to DS CVS?
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 02:42:25 +0800 (SGT)

Hi,

Today I comitted the following files to DS CVS under
demo-schools/books/quick-reference:

- gnu-linux-nw-tutorial.tex  (LaTeX source)
- gnu-linux-nw-tutorial-0.3.ps (postscript file).

Since .ps file is a binary file, as given in the CVS guide (Cederqvist) I
committed using "cvs add -kb <filename>" followed by "cvs commit".
Is there anything else I should do for committing binary files?

-- mks --