demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss]The Remote IT Village Project

From: Raj Shekhar
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss]The Remote IT Village Project
Date: 07 May 2003 10:29:51 +0530

On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 09:35, Suraj Kumar wrote:

> I  haven't   spoken  ever  to
> thaths. and I dont know if he  is still doing this but I'm sure he has
> the knowhow to do bicycle powered laptops, etc.,.

I think this project has more potential than the simputer project. A
second hand computer can be bought easily for less than 10,000/- in the
Nehru Place at Delhi and that can easily serve the need for at least
three students and do a little extra work too.

--
Raj Shekhar
http://geocities.com/lunatech3007/