demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss]long time no demo?

From: Raman.P
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss]long time no demo?
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 08:48:13 +0100 (BST)

 --- Suraj Kumar <address@hidden> wrote: > Raman.P
wrote on Tue, May 27, 2003 at 06:54:32AM

             -----------
> GPL  and ask them to

> correct their mistakes.  IMVHO its  not rude to tell
> someone that they
> are trying to steal my work.

As long as we are part of FSF, we will be monitored.
Our freedom of speech will be tolerated only as long
as they think  we are right. I don't want any body to
monitor me or my speech and dictate me to talk the way
they want else shut up [this is what happened in
fsf-friends list when someone referred to linux and
not gnu/linux. He was sought to be banned from list.
And after all its FSF-FRIENDS not fsf-members list.
And friends need not agree on aspects].

> When did  address@hidden get obsessed  with GNU?

Obsession stems from the fact that is it is part of
FSF (Even if called as FSUG) .

Raman.P

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com