demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss]long time no demo?

From: Raman.P
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss]long time no demo?
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 12:15:51 +0100 (BST)

 --- Arun M <address@hidden> wrote:

>     GNU project and FSF stands for some values. If
> they started
> compromising on those stands, what abt others ? We
> wont even be able to
> tell others.

My idea is not for FSF to compromise. I am worried
about address@hidden only [and only address@hidden

Since, I am not in 100 percent agreement with fsf way
of doing things, I wish to maintain the identity very
clear for the project i am associated with [in fact i
am one of the founding members].

> Regarding fsf-frineds list no one was ever banned.
> Please not that
> fsf-friends list policy says that it is not a list
> for debate on basic
> decisions made by GNU project. And it was suggested
> that fsf-discuss
> list can be used for the same. Also when you work in
> a system you will
> have to share some common practice.

There was suggestion to ban a member some time ago.
There is no point in calling it friends, you may
better rename it as fsf-followers.

Raman.P

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com