demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss]long time no demo?

From: Arun M
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss]long time no demo?
Date: 27 May 2003 19:23:38 +0530

> My idea is not for FSF to compromise. I am worried
> about address@hidden only [and only address@hidden
>
> Since, I am not in 100 percent agreement with fsf way
> of doing things, I wish to maintain the identity very
> clear for the project i am associated with [in fact i
> am one of the founding members].

Ok, if address@hidden project thinks that they wont be able to follow
the GNU policies it may not be a good idea to make a formal relation.
But think and decide. If you have any specific queries and need
clarification let me know. We can discuss.

> There was suggestion to ban a member some time ago.

It is a public list and you cant attribute suggestion by any member
including me to that of organisation, unless it is stated as that of
organisation.

regards,
arun.