demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss]long time no demo?

From: Suraj Kumar
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss]long time no demo?
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 20:24:22 -0500

Arun M wrote on Tue, May 27, 2003 at 07:23:38PM +0530:
,----
| Ok, if address@hidden project thinks that they wont be able to follow the
| GNU policies it may not be a good idea to make a formal relation.  But
| think  and  decide.  If  you   have  any  specific  queries  and  need
| clarification let me know. We can discuss.
`----

I think its only completely  beneficiary for address@hidden to be a part
of FSF's activities. Like arun  says, Mr.Raman can ask questions right
now about  "trustworthiness", etc.,. and  maybe arun would be  able to
clear things properly to Mr.Raman.

,----
| It is  a public list and  you cant attribute suggestion  by any member
| including me to  that of organisation, unless it is  stated as that of
| organisation.
`----

Secondly the member was in  violation of the lists' policies and hence
this  topic came  up.  Going  against  the lists'  policies will  only
result in  being banned  (including address@hidden -  would we  let some
proprietary software  trainer come and  publicise proprietary software
in address@hidden)

regards,

  -Suraj

--
| He chides not my possessing his memory in depth; in the              |