demo-schools-discuss

[DS-discuss]Re: [OT] Viduthalai?

From: Ramanan Selvaratnam
Subject: [DS-discuss]Re: [OT] Viduthalai?
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 12:13:53 +0100

Suraj Kumar wrote:

Ramanan Selvaratnam wrote on Fri, May 30, 2003 at 01:00:36AM +0100: ,----
| Another question.... are these schools address@hidden try and educate...
| tamil medium schools?
`----

right now  - NO. These are  only schools in our  neighbourhood - given
the fact  that we  are in chennai  city there  are little or  no tamil
medium schools where we can go.
Thanks, I understand the situation better.
Just reading through the project description again, I understand...
you are concentrating on teaching, material for the software field.

Are there any plans to explore other fields where the use of software is becoming critical.
eg: Geography, arts,  chemistry ....

But (personally) there  is a plan for
the distant future to take this  to villages... thats when I no longer
need to  depend on  a job for  my living  and / or  there is  a person
willing to work full-time for address@hidden in villages.

Best wishes,

Ramanan