demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss] guess what !!!

From: mohanakrishnan
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss] guess what !!!
Date: 15 Jul 2003 04:45:22 +0000

wow...

        did have a look at that... man... am double great!!!... 'cos it was for
my college demo (address@hidden) that we came out with the poster!

        venki, suraj and raman sir, will it be possible for u to come to mcc to
handle some classes on shell scripting and other linux fundas...
planning to start off with a LUG in MCC, and i see a good response...
weekends would be an ideal time... i already see about 30-35 ppl
registering (no kidding!), trust me, i need help badly now!

        well, we sure should meet... and mr.suraj "his php script" kumar... we
dont see u at all these days... whats up??...

        venki sir... are u there... u've disappeared!

        sriram??? whats up.!!!

        i did remember we had a guy called mani with us! is he still around??

        nothing more... waiting for replies...
regards
mohan