demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss] guess what !!!

From: Suraj
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss] guess what !!!
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:30:56 -0700

mohanakrishnan wrote on Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 04:45:22AM +0000:
,----
|       venki, suraj and raman sir, will  it be possible for u to come
| to  mcc to  handle some  classes on  shell scripting  and  other linux
| fundas...  planning to start  off with a LUG in MCC, and  i see a good
| response...  weekends  would be an  ideal time... i already  see about
| 30-35 ppl registering (no kidding!), trust me, i need help badly now!
`----

we have to meet up and discuss about this. its been a long time we had
any activity. blame  it on me, I was caught  up with work. interesting
to see everybody else was "caught-up" at the same time?! :)

,----
|       i did remember  we had a guy called mani with  us! is he still
|       around??
`----

he is virtually with us. he is physically in bangalore. :)

  -Suraj

--
|My pallid eyes floating in tears, seem to betray                       |