demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss] Talk/demo at Seva Sadan Tambaram.

From: Giridharan Rajagopalan
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss] Talk/demo at Seva Sadan Tambaram.
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 04:15:10 -0700 (PDT)

--- "Raman.P" <address@hidden> wrote:
1> Seva Sadan Higher secondary school have permitted
us
1> deliver a talk on Free(dom) software, thanks to the
1> efforts of Mr.Bhaskar. It will be for +2 students.
1>
1> Venue: Seva Sadan Higher Sec School
1>         Gandhi Road,
1>         Tambaram
1>         Behind National Theatre
1> Date: Monday 28th July 2003
1> Time: 9 to 10AM
1>
1>        Myself and bhaskar will be attending.
Anybody
1> else volunteering?
1>
1>        I am planning to give few knoppix cds.
1>
1> Raman.P
1>
1>

Sorry guys.I wont be able to attend as I have
relocated to Bangalore.If I can be of any help ,
please let me know.

Thanks & Regards
Giridharan Rajagopalan

=====