demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss] address@hidden Fund

From: Suraj
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss] address@hidden Fund
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 05:03:15 -0700

address@hidden added to CC list]

Bharathi S wrote on Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 04:24:37PM +0530:
,----
| I have my Acc  in Canara Bank. So there no way  to transfer the money.
| So send the money in chq, I will deposit in my account.
`----

sure,  please  give me  your  account  details  (a/c no,  payable  to,
etc.,.). Or even  better tell me some place where I  can come and hand
overthe money  over to you.

,----
|  it possible to create a account in the name of address@hidden ? Have you
tried ?
`----

yes, we tried getting info about this. It seems we have to register as
a non-profit / a trust / etc.,.

  -Suraj

--
|An enterprise sans capital lacks profits, a ruler                      |