demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss] Introduction

From: Suraj
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss] Introduction
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 05:45:01 -0700

Suhit Anantula wrote on Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 12:15:12PM +0530:
,----
| I am Suhit  Anantula. I work with Netcore Solutions  in Bombay as part
| of the Deeshaa initiative.
|
| Apart  from a  lot of  other stuff,  Netcore -  through the  vision of
| Rajesh Jain - has been  working on creating and disseminating the idea
| of thin-clients-open source combination.
|
| My  interest in  address@hidden  is part  of  understanding the  various
| GNU/Linux  implementations for educational  institutions in  India. We
| believe that the  K12LTSP concept is one of  the single most important
| aspects  for the enhancement  of education  in India  and in  turn the
| development of India.
`----

address@hidden, this mailing  list and the related is  already dead.  If
you looked at  the archives, you would notice  that there haven't been
mails here  in a hundred earth-days.

There is some good news as well  -- there is an attempt by some of the
FS-people  in bangalore to  revive address@hidden  (and with  a slightly
different focus). Its yet to take shape...

cheers,

  -Suraj

--
,-----------------[http://www.symonds.net/~suraj/]---o