dfey-se-discuss

Re: [dfey-se-discuss] Next meeting 02/01/10 @ 19:30 in #dfey-se

From: Robert Leverington
Subject: Re: [dfey-se-discuss] Next meeting 02/01/10 @ 19:30 in #dfey-se
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 15:56:15 +0000

Hello,

On 2009-12-29, Isabell Long wrote:
> The next DFEY-SE meeting will be held via IRC at 19:30 GMT
>
> (that's 19:30 UTC) on Saturday 02th January 2010 in #dfey-se.

This meeting was largely successful and I have written a brief list of
outcomes on the wiki page [1].

It might be useful to make this a psuedo-monthly thing to ensure that
there is some activity within the community in the absence of regular
physical meetings.

[1] http://dfey.org/wiki/South_East_IRC_Meeting,_January_2010#Outcome

Robert