dotgnu-libs-devel

[Dotgnu-libs-devel] Confession from our Customer

From: Groff
Subject: [Dotgnu-libs-devel] Confession from our Customer
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 05:23:58 -0800

Dear Ms. Sarah.-
Thanks for your information. You especially and the three
more people I have met through the Internet are examples
of excellent service to customers. Never an impatience
voice tone, always nice and helpful. USA persons are
efficient and business like but they do not have the
"touch" for making the other party feel comfortable as you have.
Best regards.
--Francisco Carlton

Hello,
I took a look at the tracking information this afternoon...
It looks like it has already been delivered to Montreal ...
pretty fast... impressive :)
thanks,
--Mikhail Skoda

Order Online Safely and Securely