dotgnu-libs-devel

[Dotgnu-libs-devel] NICHOLE

From: andrew fernandez
Subject: [Dotgnu-libs-devel] NICHOLE
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 08:14:11 +0600

Se1ect Lawyers found a loop hole inside the banking system laws. Using this
discovery, we have been 5uccessful at totally eliminating peoples
creditcarddebt with 0ut them paying another dime.  We GuaranteeThat we can
do this for you.

Contact us at:
561_282_9476

Jim had refused to leave the field of grass, where he was engaged in busily
eating; so the Wizard got out of the buggy and joined Zeb and Dorothy, and
the kitten followed demurely at their heels. It was pointed properly, and he
knew at once that something was wrong with the delicate mechanism that
controlled ite6m20