dotgnu-libs-devel

[Dotgnu-libs-devel] re:Order now and save on your medication!

From: Lionel Serrano
Subject: [Dotgnu-libs-devel] re:Order now and save on your medication!
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:25:33 -0120

Dear Customer.

We want to present you a pharmacy bulletin dedicated to Christmas Holidays.

Category 'Best Canadian on-line pharmacy store'.

Can't decide where to buy medications? Don't want to pay lots of money but want to get high-quality pills? Don't have time to visit your local drug store?

There is way out! MyCanadianPharmacy store – low prices, same high-quality medications as US meds have.

And now they start their Christmas Campaign. Each client will get incredible Christmas Discount!

Check out our gift boxes that will make the present even more glamorous:
http://www.commashortage.net

With best regards,
Dr Lionel Serrano