Re: [Dragora-users] New branch for recipes?

From: Synchro
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] New branch for recipes?
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 08:28:49 -0400

Hi Selk, and all dragorians

I am also interested in this, I just find the master branch in the scm
(notabug, and savannah) for recipes made from community, we will follow
the fork, and pull request approach ? or sending a patch to the mailing
list ?

As I understand will be a difference between official recipes and
community recipes, or do I get this wrong ?

Regards