Re: [Dragora-users] Dragora 3.0-beta1 released

From: Matias Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Dragora 3.0-beta1 released
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 16:59:46 -0300

El 2019-10-18 16:46, Synchro escribió:
Fri, 18 Oct 2019 16:05:48 -0300
Matias Fonzo <address@hidden>:

Hello Diego,
Hi Matias!

Hello my friend.

It is best to redo the ISOs for the packages, with the path expected
by the installer.  It will be less painful and frustrating for the
person who is going to download both ISOs, waiting for everything to
work in the installation.  Instead of:

1. Change the path in the installer.
2. Publish the updated installer package.
3. The person who downloads Dragora and wants to install it notices
something strange in the installer and reports it here.
3a. We tell the person to update the installer package.
4. The person tries the installer again.

Got it! I didn't think about that possibility.

Is there a way we can help ? (appart from testing)

Sure.  There is no way to get boring with Dragora.  :-)

Really, any help (with good intentions) is welcome. Just choose an area you'd like to work in (in general); just in case, a TODO file is here:

http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/dragora.git/plain/TODO