Re: [Dragora-users] Some issues with the Dragora website

From: Matias Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Some issues with the Dragora website
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 22:27:42 -0300

El 2019-11-10 14:04, Michael Siegel escribió:
Hello,

I've found some issues with the Dragora website.

1.
The first link in the “Downloading Dragora” section on the index page is
broken. That's because it would actually have to point to

  http://rsync.dragora.org/ISOs/

and not

  http://rsync.dragora.org/ISO/

Fixed.

That said, I'd probably rethink the naming of that directory. You could
just say “iso”, maybe. But then, installation images don't need to be
ISO images, do they? Some distributions have a “release” directory.
Maybe, “install” or just “inst” would be viable as well.

The directory "ISOs" refers to files ending with the extension .iso, along with checksums. This is capitalized respecting the nomenclature plus the "s" was added to imply that it can be in plural (more than one image).

There should be other people's opinions in case they are confused or do not understand it as to try to change it or add more information about it, I guess.

2.
This is a minor issue, but it strikes me every time I visit dragora.org: Lists are set in a serif font instead of a sans-serif one like all other
text. I presume this is not done on purpose. It's apparently caused by
the font-family setting for the ul and ol HTML elements in the site's
style sheet.

I've removed the font-size for now, please could you check?.