Re: [Dragora-users] Some issues with the Dragora website

From: Chris F.A. Johnson
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Some issues with the Dragora website
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 16:49:27 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 12 Nov 2019, Matias Fonzo wrote:
I could take care of fixing up the style sheet a bit if that's okay with
you. If so, what would be the best way to handle this?

I don't know much about CSS or HTML, but I'd like to learn more. Skipping the learning, which is why I recently hired the services of Chris F.A Johnson (thanks to the Dragora donations), a person who does know the subject. Chris is still molding and shaping the site to add content, maybe I can ask him how to resolve this issue in case you can't. But if you're sure you can work it out, go ahead!

   The development version of the site is at https://dragora.cfaj.ca

   Comments and suggestions are welcome.

--
   Chris F.A. Johnson                         <http://cfajohnson.com/>