Re: [Dragora-users] Some issues with the Dragora website

From: Matias Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Some issues with the Dragora website
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 20:42:28 -0300

El 2019-11-14 10:08, Michael Siegel escribió:
[..]

Am 14.11.19 um 02:35 schrieb Matias Fonzo:
If we're going to use underlining, I suppose we could do something to
be in the middle (so underlined links aren't redundant and tiring).
It could be:

- Split (I don't know how it will be in CSS) the external links with
the internal links.

- For external links, use underlining by default.

- For both cases, use :hover (underlined and maybe with background,
as the w3 site has it).

IMHO, this would merely make things more confusing. I think Chris has
already solved this nicely by adding that little arrow symbol to
external links.

If my interpretation is correct, Chris added the symbol to avoid using underlining. As I understand it, there are no impositions. But I understand that there's got to be something else to help potential users who are visually impaired. Still, with all of this, it doesn't completely resolve the whole issue, as it would delve into the issue of accessibility (of course, worse is nothing).

However, in the current version,
http://rsync.dragora.org/ISO/ will also be interpreted as an external
link. I'm not sure it should be that way.

Indeed, the rsync server is hosted externally.