eev

Re: Examples in EEV

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Re: Examples in EEV
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 12:48:29 -0300

On Wed, 3 Aug 2022 at 12:05, Quiliro Ordóñez <quiliro@riseup.net> wrote:

> I have been distracted from EEV.  It is org-mode to blame.  But that has
> made me notice more and more the fact that hidding the innerworkings of
> the code in org-mode's beginner ease cause more difficulty in getting to
> know org-mode to depth, as you have commented in your text and video
> about org-mode.
> (find-org-intro)
>
> I guess that cases where common real-world situations are solved by EEV
> would help me and other novice users get into the land of EEV in a
> easier way.  Org-mode mailing list is full of those.  I think that it
> would be great if each one on this list would sample a particular use
> case, the samples would duplicate.  (No one can beat Eduardo.  He has
> contributed so much!)  Perhaps even asking how to do one such  activity
> would be useful.  Even replicating the use cases in other software (as a
> "rossetta stone") would be great.  I do not want to impose myself.  I
> just want to help generate ideas to help the other people come in
> contact with EEV (perhaps it could be just my personal need).
>
> I hope this is useful.
>
> --
> Saluton.
> Quiliro Ordóñez

Hi Quiliro!

It would be great if other people could share how they use eev! I've
received some examples in private chats, but most of those examples
are... private. =(

Have to tried to take a look at this?

  http://angg.twu.net/e/

The best way to access that material is explained here:

  (find-1stclassvideo-links "2022findeevangg")

  Title: Running executable notes from http://angg.twu.net/ with
find-angg and find-wget
  MP4:   http://angg.twu.net/eev-videos/2022-find-eev-angg.mp4
  YT:    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoAzpGzFCSE
  Page:  http://angg.twu.net/eev-find-angg.html
  Comment: A very good video on a very useful trick.