eev

Re: find-yttranscript-links: page and video

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: find-yttranscript-links: page and video
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 14:17:42 +0000

Hi Eduardo!

It is good to have news from eev.

> New video:
>
>   Title: find-yttranscript-links: downloading transcripts of Youtube
> videos, in eev style
>   MP4:   http://angg.twu.net/eev-videos/2022-yttranscript.mp4

>   Page:  http://angg.twu.net/find-yttranscript-links.html

Nice video.  Thank you.

I saw on a source file of eev that there was a Python software which
needed to be installed by way of pip to have the Youtube video
transcriptions.  That is why I did not install it.

Here, I have another problem when following your video.
youtube-dl: error: no such option: -t
Is it because I did not install the Python program?
I am using youtube-dl 1.1.13.

Why didn't you include the usual eev hyperlinks this time?