eliot-general

[Eliot-general] Server Edition

From: Joshua Dennis
Subject: [Eliot-general] Server Edition
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 09:50:25 -0800

Hello,

I am looking for a program which I can put on an educational offline content server which is going to be deployed in Myanmar. I was hoping for a Scrabble type game which would be centrally located on the server where games could be played by multiple client computers at once. Is this possible with Eliot?

I have also looked into Scrabble3D but I am having problems contacting anyone there.

Cheers,
Josh