Re: [eLyXer-users] French quotes

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: Re: [eLyXer-users] French quotes
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 00:40:04 +0200

Hi Stéphane,

You can download the source code with git clone. Then take a look at the file src/conf/base.cfg, and look for [StyleConfig.quotes]. You will see there the definitions for "fld" and "frd", which I believe are what you want; just replace the "«" and "»" by whatever you need.

Finally you will need to compile eLyXer by running "make", which wil lgenerate a new file elyxer.py in the root directory.

HTH,

Alex.