emacsweblogs

Re: [Emacsweblogs] Date bug on 1.4.5

From: Yuri Albuquerque
Subject: Re: [Emacsweblogs] Date bug on 1.4.5
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 07:38:24 -0400

I only have given a small look into the code. I didn't have much time yesterday, so I emailed for everybody to know before anything.

I think today I'll have some time. I'll try to track down the bug. If I find it, I'll send you a patch.

My blog is dharmaprogramming.wordpress.com

Em 13/11/2012 20:34, "Mark A. Hershberger" <address@hidden> escreveu:
On Tue 13 Nov 2012 05:23:40 PM EST, Yuri Albuquerque wrote:
> I'm not sure if that's a bug on weblogger or in xml-rpc, but everytime
> I try to post on my blog, the date of the post becomes "Dec 31 1999"
> for some mysterious reason. That's really, REALLY annoying, and I
> don't seem to be able to find the origin of the bug.

What have you tried so far to track down the origin of the bug?  What
is the URL for your weblog?

--
http://hexmode.com/

Any time you have "one overriding idea", and push your idea as a
    superior ideology, you're going to be wrong. ... The fact is,
    reality is complicated -- Linus Torvalds <http://hexm.de/mc>