epsilon-devel

[epsilon-devel] Some new documentation for C-libraries is ready

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: [epsilon-devel] Some new documentation for C-libraries is ready
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 12:54:41 +0100

Matteo, some of the documentation needed for writing C libraries (small portions of C code easily linkable to epsilon, which can call other libraries: graphics, database, network...) is ready. C libraries are implemented and work well. I would like you to read the documentation as soon as possible. The relevant part is the first 3 sections of Chapter 8 "The epsilon Abstract Machine", epsecially Section 8.3, "Representation of epsilon data in the eAM": it is *absolutely needed* to be able to deal with epsilon data using C. You can download the updated manual from http://www.gnu.org/software/epsilon/manual/ in the format you prefer.

Please reply when you have finished, and feel free to ask any question. In the meantime I am going to write the remaining part of the documentation.

  Thanks,

--
Luca Saiu, maintainer of GNU epsilon
http://www.gnu.org/software/epsilon