epsilon-devel

[epsilon-devel] News about Savannah and IRC

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: [epsilon-devel] News about Savannah and IRC
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 15:22:04 +0100

  Hi Matteo.
I did some improvements to epsilon but I can't upload a snapshot yet, since some dickhead cracked Savannah exploiting a kernel bug, and now Savannah is closed for checking whether the hosted code is compromised; maybe it was the same dickhead who cracked debian.org.

Have you access to IRC from universty? If so we can chat in real time some of these days; we just need to agree on the precise day and time. Usually the GNU Project discussions are on irc.freenode.net; we can open an #epsilon channel (just for us, but if someone else wanted to join he/she would be welcome). Let me know.

  Regards,

--
Luca Saiu, maintainer of GNU epsilon
http://www.gnu.org/software/epsilon