epsilon-devel

[epsilon-devel] New snapshot: 20040118, and information about old snapsh

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: [epsilon-devel] New snapshot: 20040118, and information about old snapshots
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 20:31:57 +0100

A new development snapshot of GNU epsilon is available at http://savannah.gnu.org/download/epsilon/.

  Excerpt from the ChangeLog:

2004-0?-?? Luca Saiu <address@hidden>
    Updated S-expression support.
    Rewritten epsilonyacc from scratch. Now it supports LR(1) grammars.
    Updated epsilonlex to be compatible with the forthcoming epsilonyacc.
    Current ugly compiler: added from_array..to_array.
    epsilon library: updated encoding and associative_array.

2003-12-24 Luca Saiu <address@hidden>
    Added --verbose-gc to evm and executables generated by epsilonc; the
    macros VERBOSE and VERY_VERBOSE in eam/gc/gc.c are not needed anymore,
    and it's easier to make gc benchmarks.
    Library: implemented fold_right.
    Library: added S-expression support.
    epsilonlex: updated for compliance with the new lexicon.

Information about old snapshots: after the compromise of the machine hosting Savannah the old snapshots have been moved into ftp://ftp.gnu.org/savannah/files/epsilon; there is a chance (very small indeed) that some files have been altered by the malicious cracker, so if you are interested in old versions you are invited to use CVS to check them out. I (Luca Saiu) have personally inspected the CVS repository, and I found it clean.

Luca Saiu, maintainer of GNU epsilon
http://www.gnu.org/software/epsilon