epsilon-devel

Re: [epsilon-devel] News about epsilon development

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [epsilon-devel] News about epsilon development
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 01:37:00 +0100

Matteo Golfarini wrote:
Hi,
happy new year to you too, i'm sorry i haven't replied to you in a while.
Nevermind. Moreover I was nearly sure that *you* had written the last message :-).

Now i'm really busy with work and study .....
  Me too. Now I'm studying for the oral part of Numerical Calculus.

i hope i can have more spare time form next week, because i really want to make some for epsilon ......
Good. When not studying I'm working at the meta-interpreter. It's starting to work. Documentation still lags behind. Alas, I've been lazy, and haven't respected my priority-list. A quick summary: epsilonlex and epsilonyacc are now usable. Some rough edges remain, but there's nothing stopping us anymore.

I'm going to make a new snapshot very soon, with epsilonlex, epsilonyacc, updated examples (showing also scanners and parsers), and a preliminary meta-interpreter. All these things already exist. I still must document actions, exceptions, and C libraries. I had authorized you to insult me for being late, but you've been too kind :-).

in this period i start to study something of lisp and i start to love it
At University? So they're really serious people in Spain. I'm really positively impressed.

  Ok, see you soon.

--
Luca Saiu, maintainer of GNU epsilon
http://www.gnu.org/software/epsilon