epsilon-devel

Re: Little caveat with the jitter submodule

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: Little caveat with the jitter submodule
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2019 01:38:38 +0100

Hello José.

On 2019-11-05 at 12:45 +0100, Jose E. Marchesi wrote:

> After you bootstrap and configure Poke, some files are generated in the
> jitter/ source subdirectory, and `git status' shows [untracked files].
> [...]
> It seems to me that you need to add these generated files to jitter's
> .gitignore?

You are right, thank you.

I have just updated Jitter's .gitignore on master, and seized the
occasion to merge in a few other minor changes.

You may want to update Poke's Jitter submodule to refer to the tag
v0.9.200.  From now on I think I will tag master commits meant for
people to use in sub-package mode after some change, versioning them
in the style of pre-releases.

--
Luca Saiu
* My personal web site:  http://ageinghacker.net

I support everyone's freedom of mocking any opinion or belief, no
matter how deeply held, with open disrespect and the same unrelented
enthusiasm of a toddler who has just learned the word "poo".