epsilon-devel

Re: Little caveat with the jitter submodule

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: Little caveat with the jitter submodule
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2019 02:00:08 +0100

    > After you bootstrap and configure Poke, some files are generated in the
    > jitter/ source subdirectory, and `git status' shows [untracked files].
    > [...]
    > It seems to me that you need to add these generated files to jitter's
    > .gitignore?

    You are right, thank you.

    I have just updated Jitter's .gitignore on master, and seized the
    occasion to merge in a few other minor changes.

    You may want to update Poke's Jitter submodule to refer to the tag
    v0.9.200.  From now on I think I will tag master commits meant for
    people to use in sub-package mode after some change, versioning them
    in the style of pre-releases.

I just updated.
It cures the issue :)

Thanks mate!